Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have some very nasty viruses on my computer and i cant remove them without paying. What should i d

THEY ARE CALLED TROJAN, DLUCA, WILD TROJAN 2, TROJAN VX 11 AND COMPLEX TROJAN AND THEY ARE TAKING OVER MY COMPUTER. I KEEP GETTING POP-UPS SAYING THAT THEY ARE CRITICAL AND EXTREAMLY DANGEROUS AND THAT I MUST REMOVE THEM AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE.



I have some very nasty viruses on my computer and i cant remove them without paying. What should i do ????antivirus download



Here you have a list with some good and free antivirus programs. Try installing one and delete the infected files. Then it will be OK.



http://askcomputerexpert.ws43.com/downlo...



I have some very nasty viruses on my computer and i cant remove them without paying. What should i do ????bmw



you can download Norton's anti virus, or mcAfee for free and they will do the rest follows instructions..they may only be for trail periods but they will solve your problem
Ok Paying who exactly? Make sure its a bona fide trustworthy antivirus tool, like MCAfee or Norton.



Theres plenty of pop ups around that will say your computer needs urgent critical attention and that you must pay, but it's false.
AVG will remove them in its sleep... and its free
Have you tried Housecall? It's from Trend Micro. It's free and gets rid of all kinds of viruses.



Try the link below and select the free scan. I used this many times, even after I bought a very good virus cleaner.
Use AVG anti virus. It works and it's free!
Download AVG from the web its free and it self updates should get rid of the ones you have now and then protect you in the future.
Save as much as you possibly can on to cdr s and then insert your reboot disc and start from scratch. Dont forget to save your e-mail addresses and e-mails too.
There are many free solutions for both virus and spyware problems:

No comments:

Post a Comment