Friday, August 20, 2010

I have alot of viruses on my computer whats the best spywear to purchase?

Avast or Symmantic



I have alot of viruses on my computer whats the best spywear to purchase?hp



The free ones are the best.



Avast anti-virus: http://www.download.com/Avast-Home-Editi...



Spyware Terminator: http://www.download.com/Spyware-Terminat...



I have alot of viruses on my computer whats the best spywear to purchase?mcaffee



First of all it's ANTI-Spyware not 'spywear'.



Second, anti-spyware removes spyware (duh).



Third, an anti-virus removes viruses (double duh).



You should be looking for an anti-virus.



More and more people are saying that people should have to pass a test and become licensed before they are allowed to put a computer on the public internet. Others are saying that children under the age should of 16, be denied internet access, they are just not qualified, they are naive and they are just too immature.



I am starting to agree with them!
SYMANTIC is the best one..
go to down load.com and download ''Ad-Aware SE Personal'' its free and works great
Norton's
You can suft the Internet for free spywear tools.



If you wish to purchase then go for latest version of Norton Internet Security or Symantec-spyware tools.



I think this will solve your problem.
You state that you have a lot of viruses on your computer. How was this detected? using an anti virus program? having a third-party site scan your computer for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment