Friday, August 20, 2010

What can you do if you suspect you have spyware or viruses. that your computers sticking and runnin

but when i run spybot or adware or a squared or avg aanti virus. there not picking up anything, what should i do?



What can you do if you suspect you have spyware or viruses. that your computers sticking and runnin slow?bmw



Running that many isn't good, for the computer, but avg from what I heard is one of the best. But if you go to this site, they'll help you out. They've helped me out a number of times.



http://www.cybertechhelp.com/forums/



What can you do if you suspect you have spyware or viruses. that your computers sticking and runnin slow?free adware remover



I use AVG and Symantec - I did have Norton and I think it had a virus it it so I removed it. I'm not sure which program is best for spyware though. But if ur computer is slow and is sticking/freezing, then your computer memory might be full. To try and speed it up defragment your hard drives - do this by going to control panel and then to performance and maintenance - and then rearrange items on ur hard drive. Also go to My computer - right click on C drive and got to properties - disk cleanup. Removes all the temp folders and other things that you dont need which could be slowing down the computer. I do this every few days (disk cleanup) and defragment every few weeks. Also have daily virus scans (2 times a day)
visit this website: http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/progr...

No comments:

Post a Comment