Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I had some serious computer viruses. I have cleaned it but I cant make changes to my desktop, why no

Kaspersky .antivirus



add-aware personal



spybot search and destory



avg anti-spyware



antispyware blocker



spyware doctor



a-squared



xoftspy



you download them . then you run 1 at a time to scan ur pc . use deep scan with them all .when found spyware or addware .malware .trojan in da scan . just hit on delete.also have registry machanic . that will clean up ur pc registry you want to use a good anitivurs .. Kaspersky .antivirus is verry good .when you have scan ur pc .and remove da malware . then start pc in safemode and scan da pc again as in safe mode it will do a even more deep scan for spyware or malware or trojans you will not need to format da pc at all you can remove any spyware or trojan malware in da way i told you how to it is easy



I had some serious computer viruses. I have cleaned it but I cant make changes to my desktop, why not?noton



do a system restore to a previous time prior to the virus. and i assume you did not just scan your machine. just scanning it will not remove the virus...



I had some serious computer viruses. I have cleaned it but I cant make changes to my desktop, why not?stinger



Best thing I found for this is called FIXWAREOUT. Google to find a free place to download it. It worked for me.
during the process of deleting spywares some errors might have occured. When ever unknown problems like this occur, carryout system restore. Restore the PC to a day previous to the day when there was no virus or any problems. It may be a few weeks or months back. You have to decide the date. It is easier and mostly your problems will be solved.. If you want to know an effective procedure for system restore please visit the following site.

No comments:

Post a Comment