Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I remove Trojan viruses. I have tried 4 spyware removers. They were not free by the way?

According to I T EXPERTS an anti virus does not remove trojan you need to use an adware program such as norton or lava ,lava being the best I am told click on their website for more info .



How do I remove Trojan viruses. I have tried 4 spyware removers. They were not free by the way?product key



http://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/free... I would remove all system restore points, restart the computer, and do another scan.



How do I remove Trojan viruses. I have tried 4 spyware removers. They were not free by the way?triumph



tell us the exact name of the trojan,...



mostly thers a guide on the internet



search for ''thetrojan name + remove''
use ''ad-aware'' program to remove them...
go to trendmicro.com and run their free scan and removal tool.



works pretty good



good luck, and be careful what you click on when visiting various sites on the net.



never ever download screen savers.
www.nav.com



No, they're not free, but they have their free-trial software
Hi there,



Win32@mx, Isbar and Isabar are all variants of the ''Trojan Downloader'' infection:



http://virusinfo.prevx.com/viruscenter.a...



Also here's some info on Trojan Popuper:

No comments:

Post a Comment