Friday, August 20, 2010

Do Creationist Christians know that viruses and bacteria evolve? How do they think this happens?

I am Christian, and I do. I am a firm believer in adaptation. When an organism needs to adapt, it does. I've no difficulty believing. Now I'm not really sure how they do it, since I'm not all that fluent in biology.



Do Creationist Christians know that viruses and bacteria evolve? How do they think this happens?trojan



Believe me we know that they change. If ''evolve'' can just simply mean change, then yes, we know that.



Do Creationist Christians know that viruses and bacteria evolve? How do they think this happens?abtuvurys 2005



they don't evolve - they mutate



big difference.
Why would creationism and the ability of viruses to evolve be mutually exclusive? I don't get it.
lol... MUTATION IS EVOLUTION!!! ***NO*** DIFFERENCE!



The Catholic Church actually teaches evolution.
by accomodation
they don't evolve, they mutate, if they evolved they'd become a different life form, they don't they mutate and stay germs.
No evolution is involved. This is because most do die (no evolution there!) and the survivors are resistant to the toxin in the first place (no evolution there either!). The critters cannot develop resistance if they are dead. And if they don't die they obviously already have the resistance, they don't evolve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment