Friday, August 20, 2010

Can you get computer viruses from xbox live?

my grandfather seems to think so. he wont let us use it. i know you can not, but it is in his head that you can. could someone please tell me where there is an official site (microsoft, x-box, ect) that states the truth, so he can read it and see (he would not believe one of you guys) thanks!!!



Can you get computer viruses from xbox live?free adware remover



www.xbox.com/live



I've used XBox Live for over 4 years. not once have i received a virus. the only thing you can possibly download from Live are official Microsoft files/demos/videos. And I seriously doubt that they would intentionally put viruses in their programming.



Can you get computer viruses from xbox live?internet security 2006



No, you can DEFINITELY NOT get viruses from XBOX live. You cannot upload programs or viruses to send to other people. It could not ever happen, the thought is absurd, please tell you grandfather I said so, and I'd be happy to speak to him about it Via Chatroom. I have been using xbox live for over 2 years and i have NEVER heard of that happening to anyone. You can call 1(800) 4-my-xbox and speak to an xbox representative.



  • prohibit facial hair
  • online business and trading
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment