Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I fix my computer? It had a whole bunch a viruses and spyware.. I took care of them all....?

but m computer still works slow....and it wont even restore ....What do I do .....I already used counter spy...and avg anti virus...



How do I fix my computer? It had a whole bunch a viruses and spyware.. I took care of them all....?norton 2008



did you try to restart your computer ?



How do I fix my computer? It had a whole bunch a viruses and spyware.. I took care of them all....?pop up blocker



Dear,



Step 1: Download and install AVG Antispyware from www.ewdio.net %26 upgrade it.Then run a complete scan and delete the whole bugs found.



Still problem persists means..continue to..



Step 2: Run a full system scan using Norton Antivirus and remove the whole trojans found in scan.Thats all.........



In case of further issues regarding computers %26 internet dont forget to contact via...



Yahoo! Groups



vijaysomanath - Customer Support Knowledge Database,



http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/vijay...



陇 Regards, vijaysomanath



陇 http://www.spaces.msn.com/vijaysomanath



陇 Copyright 漏 1999-2006 vijaysomanath. All rights reserved.
Star over, save you flies, then reinstall windows,



for the Internet use firefox.
The Winsock was damaged in the removal of the Malware. Go here and download Winsock Fix and see if this helps.



  • how to deal with infidelity
  • radia controlled plans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment