Monday, August 16, 2010

Help!! I need rid of viruses and infections on my pc!!?

All my wallpaper has changed and pop-ups keep coming up, if any1 knows any free antispyware that doesn't require a orks pretty well pls tell me.



Help!! I need rid of viruses and infections on my pc!!?spyware



Your computer is infected with spyware.



Spyware is a program with the main objective of monitoring users activities. But it can also steal private information, install unwanted software, redirect browsers to other websites than the ones the user wants to visit or even displays advertisements.



You are infected with spyware if:



* You see too much pop-up advertisements.



* Your browser has toolbars that you haven't installed.



* Your homepage has changed (and you can't change it back).



* Other settings have changed without your permission.



* Your computer is slow.



To get rid of spyware and keep your computer clean you have to use one antispyware program or even more.



Help!! I need rid of viruses and infections on my pc!!?virus scan



WELL WELL WELL, try avast, avg, kapersky all work very well steer well away from panda, and next time use a condom and you wont get infected
http://www.download.com/Spyware-Removers...



Lots of spyware removal programmes for free :)
Use avast

No comments:

Post a Comment