Friday, August 20, 2010

Can Ipods pick up viruses from a computer?

Yes, You might of heard when people say ''My iPod is skipping songs'' or ''My iPod screen is frozen!''. Those are examples of viruses on your iPod. My iPod actually got a Trojan Horse on it. I had to restore it 7 times before it became ''mildly'' useable. Eventually I had restored it 28 times before it died from all the restoring and I had to get a new one. Now I have a black 30GB iPod video and I love it! I hope this answered your question!



Can Ipods pick up viruses from a computer?internet security



Yes. They can be embedded in song files or other files if you add them.



Can Ipods pick up viruses from a computer?network security



i don't think so. not unless you use it as a hard drive and accidentally transfer the infected files on it.
they can but it won't really effect your player that much. i had bad files on mine and it didn't break up



I have a sansa E280



not friggin Ipods that break when you touch the screen
yeah my friends iPod started turning on itself though it was on hold, playing songs itself, jumpy songs and she couldn't delete or put more music on it. Her computer had about 10 viruses so dont plug your iPod in if your Mac/PC has a virus.
Yes they can,after all an IPOD is just a hard drive.



Best to scan all media before uploading to your IPOD.
yah ipods can

No comments:

Post a Comment