Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I remove 2 viruses, 'download.trojan' and 'trojan.elitebar' from my compu

Try these 3 most effective trojan removers.



1) ewido anti malware



2) avg anti virus



3) sophos anti virus



4) spybot search %26 destroy



How do I remove 2 viruses, 'download.trojan' and 'trojan.elitebar' from my computer?antivirus programs



NOD32 is good. It has Internet Monitor, so if you accidentally install a trojan, it will detect it before it is installed. There fore allowing you to delete it before it is installed.



NOD32 is free. And HIGHLY rated.



How do I remove 2 viruses, 'download.trojan' and 'trojan.elitebar' from my computer?computer protection



Using a stinger (should work)
just roll your computer back to the day before you got the virus using your system restore functions. antivirus software is a waste of money. not necessary.
reformatt
back-up your hole system and start all over and install mcafee software and it will get rid of it!I had the trojan get thru my pc and I had Norton installed!

No comments:

Post a Comment